1. Used for mordant, analytical reagent, catalyst, water treatment agent, manufacture of fireproof and waterproof materials, and phosphotungstate, boron tungstate, etc.
2. Used to manufacture metal tungsten, tungstic acid, tungstate, etc.
3. Used in mordants, pigments, dyes, inks.
4. The weaver is used as a fabric weighting agent. This product is used as a fabric auxiliary. A mixture of tungstic acid, ammonium ammonium sulfate and the like is used for the fireproofing and waterproofing of the fiber. This fiber can be made into fireproof rayon and rayon. It can also be used for leather tanning.
5. Used for anti-corrosion of electroplating coating.
6. Used as a co-solvent to introduce enamel color can reduce the firing temperature and complementary color.
7. Used in the manufacture of petroleum industry and aviation and aerospace materials.